Monday, November 1, 2010

A NEW SERIES (or two) APPROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Bardock, Ralphs' Father


     Awww, yes, a new The Journey series game is in development. Ninjaalamode has told me he has plans to release a demo of it this November! This RPG follows Bardock as he leaves the young Ralph in his youth to do things that must be done. It is to be a game where one makes important moral decisions! Yes, indeed, I have word that this game is to be more of a exploration-story-book-moral-decision-making game!

     P.S.- Ekhazar is also making another RPG that takes place within The Journey universe. He is very secretive of it though, and not much information has found its way to me.

     P.M.S.- As far as I'm concerned, any damn RPG these two fools (Ninjaalamode and Ekhazar) make is in The Journey universe!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIRD BLOG POST, UWRAAGHYEEAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!KING ENILDE OOOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I wanna' hear more about Ekhazar and his new RPG! THERE IS NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION QUENCH MY THIRST!! I NEED ELECTROLYTES!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardock is the name of Goku's dad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who this "Goku" guy is, but Bardock is RALPH'S father!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neither, I'm King Enilde, the man who runs this blog! This blog follows the workings of Ninjaalamode and Gunther, or Gry, but no, I'm not either of them. Maybe if you had more electrolytes in your body you could see this more clearly.

    ReplyDelete